January 2: Then and Now Photography Challenge
Homebody by ForeverJoy
https://the-lilypad.com/store/homebody-page-kit.html
Journal font: KG When Oceans Rise
The owners of our townhouse decided to remodel our kitchen
during covid. We were not pleased, but our area had removed
certain restrictions, so it was allowed. We did not have a say in
the colors or style of the new backsplash and to say we think it's ugly
would be an understatement. It's very dark with our already dark cabinets - especially when compared to the bright white we had before. We're starting to get used to it, but we also look forward to the day when we retire to our cabin and can make better design decisions that are more practical and pleasing. Summer Twenty Twenty-one.
ForeverJoy, KarenB and katell like this.
    • katell
      very nice layout...and new kitchen!
      catgoddess likes this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page. Love the then now photo .. I know you aren’t thrilled Re the landlord remodeling the kitchen but I think it looks lovely. I agree light makes things look bigger so I can understand why you need to adjust. I know you are counting down to retirement for cabin life.. sounds lovely just like your page!
      catgoddess likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      OK- you may not be happy with it- but I have to say- it is pretty! I am a fan of light and bright too (I have yellow and red and blue) Your page is beautiful! so there's that :giggle :beat
      catgoddess likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Oh gosh... that would have stressed me out! I think I would have picked something brighter myself, but it does look nice! You scrapped the photo beautifully though, so warm and cozy looking... thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      catgoddess likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    catgoddess
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).