Iowan, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
MOC 1-1-2017_I is for Iowa
FARMERS MARKET Collection by Forever Joy
https://the-lilypad.com/store/FAMERS-MARKET-COLLECTION.html
Big Alpha Templates by Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Big-Alphabet-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html

Journaling:

I is for IOWA. I am an Iowan at Heart. Although I was born in South Dakota and raised in Nebraska, Iowa is my true “home state.” I moved to Iowa when I was 20 and lived there for 40 years. It is where we raised our children. Iowa has been listed as one of the safest states in which to live. I graduated from the University of Iowa and taught at the University of Iowa. I am a Hawkeye which is also Iowa’s nickname: The Hawkeye State. I lived in several small towns in Iowa including Ida Grove, Walnut, Wellman, Kalona, and Newton. Now, throughout Digiland, I am Iowan, perhaps displaced since I live in the Pacific Northwest, but still I’m an Iowan at Heart.
    • JillW
      Your cluster and shadow work are perfect!! I love the photos and the title work too - what an awesome page!!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Tinci
      Absolutely fabulous layout, perfect work!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Rikki
      Love the cluisters, the many photos, the large i. Awesome page!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Sokee
      How awesome to use I for your state! great layout!
      Iowan likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      oh i love this, its fantastic, wonderful clustering
      Iowan likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is just awesome!! The clustering is amazing!
      Iowan likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Iowa. I have to tell you a funny. Our adopted daughters have just found their bio dad. He has turned out to be one amazing dad. He lives in Iowa. My girls can not say the word right. I giggle at them I OWE WAH...like I owe, I owe and we just giggle!
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @AnneofAlamo, I'm glad he is amazing dad. If they go visit him they need to go during Fair time. A few years ago Parade Magazine named it the 2nd best vacation experience in the US!
    • JSmith84
      This page just screams Iowa :) I have only visited there once, but the images you chose really capture the state. Love your explanation too :)
    • mrs2a50
      So many fun things here, I don't even know where to begin! I love that you used this template for your letter!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).