umyesh

Missing Disneyland

Missing Disneyland
umyesh, Feb 17, 2021
Description:
Products Used:
Feb. '21 Template, Enjoy The Moment | Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse: Artsy No. 1; Project Mouse (No. 2): 4x4 Cards | Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
Bonus "At Night" Cards | Britt-ish Designs
Fonts: Bebas Neue, Amanda's Script, The Custom by Heather Joyce
Thanks for looking!
sahlink, JennFort, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
    • G.J.
      I love this! super use of the photos, very creative. I really like the yellow flowers stamp at the bottom of the page and the use of the doodle. Brilliantly done!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      G.J. likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Lovely page, Monica! I love how your photos lined up perfectly to catch each of you separately, and the delicate sequins scattered about are perfect!
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
    • Claire Grantham
      Love how you added your photo, his face makes me smile! I like all the little pops of colour, especially that yellow stamp/paint at the bottom.
      umyesh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am always short of thought (maybe because so many come to mind every time I am at your gallery) when I come to you.... I reckon I am in awe every time and is difficult to get my head together (I am medicated even more after that fall) but I HAVE to make the effort, because (once again) I find you to be able to surprise me again and again!!!!!! the slicing with the photo is awesome, another thing is I see you, almost hiding, but I LOOOOOOVE seeing you in the pages!!! Once again, you achieve elegance, beauty and emotion in the most amazing way!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).