Mingo08

Missed

Missed
Mingo08, May 2, 2020
Description:
For the iNSD2020 Quick/Slow Scrap Challenge.
Using elements or papers from:
"All About Me/You" Collabs (NSD 2019?) recolored papers, original elements
Bella Gypsy "Meowter Space" papers and "Healthy At Home" elements
Lynn-Marie "Tasselled" elements and paint
Forever Joy "Beautiful Dreamer" elements
Shadow Styles by Mommyish and Fiddle-Dee-Dee
StefanieS and AnotherAmanda like this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      I love the colors you used and the strip journaling. So pretty
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      Aww - so sorry you can't go on your trip, but so glad you are able to scrap about it!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad! We are so glad you have joined us, and I am also happy that you decided to jump in and join us in playing with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap! I love the b/w photo... so glad the use of a b/w photo did not shy you away from the challenge as you rocked it! I love the mix of pattern papers you chose and love the journaling on all of the paper strips! I am sorry the virus put a dent in your plans for your trip, but it will be extra special when you can all be together and go after things open up again. Love the composition and your page here. Thank you for sharing and playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap.. great page!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @cfile Thanks so much for hosting the challenge and commenting! I had fun with this - sort of channeling my "inner Outlander" with the galactic/runestone idea. Plus, it was just a goofy photo of a dear friend. He's married to the foreign exchange student we hosted from Sweden 30+ years ago. My DH has never been to Sweden, so we finally decided to make the trip happen...or not. Hoping for 2021!
      cfile likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great page. I love the giant alpha title.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • cfile
      @Mingo08 oh how fun re the history of the relationship of the cute couple and yup I love your "inner Outlander" .. we love traveling (especially the UK with London, Ireland and Scotland) and you can bet the next time we go, I will be looking for the stones again :) Again, you did great with this.. fun & lovely page!!
    • bellbird
      the sparkles here drew me in - sorry about your trip, i hope at the end of all this, we can all travel everywhere again!
      [​IMG]
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      I kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Wonderful photo and word strips and word art and sparkles!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    May 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).