bbymks5

Minion Tic Tac

Minion Tic Tac
bbymks5, May 15, 2017
Description:
I used Block Party, Good Vibes and The Good Stuff
    • Celeste
      too cute. love the large photo. great use of color in the papers!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • HeyJude
      OMGosh - I didn't even know they made Minion Tic Tacs! Awesome page. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Celeste Thank you!! I love matchy matchy pages :)

@HeyJude I didn't know until months and months after they came out and I never could find any locally...my 4.5 year old needed a potty stop so we stopped at a gas station in Kingman, AZ on the way home and they had a whole display of them!
      HeyJude likes this.
    • sm_amber
      So fun! I love how you've pulled the blue and yellow from the kit to tie in with your photo, and kept things nice and simple to really let your story take the focus.. Well done!! :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @sm_amber Thank you!! Love this template! I tried to make a solid color work for the vellum piece, but I just couldn't get it to look right, so I went with the white LOL!!
    • jk703
      oh goodness! So cute! I love the blue with the yellow. It's the little things that make us the happiest! Thanks for playing along! I love what you created!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @jk703 LOL!!! Yes it is! It was a HUGE container too, and if I remember correctly, the TicTac's were bigger as well.
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    759 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).