skyezak

Messy play

Messy play
skyezak, Aug 26, 2012
Description:
My 10 month old puppy decided to destroy a cushion he had in his kennel which had been there for weeks untouched! This was just part of the mess he made in our yard!
Created with products from The Lilypad
Subtle Spray Alpha, Newsletter Freebie, Keep Calm and Splatter On from Michelle Godin
Mess It Right Up from Kaye Winiecki
Doodlings No. 2 from Emily Merritt
Date Stamps and Textured Stamped Hearts I and II from Amber Clegg
Font is GF Halda Smashed
Photo has been edited in Pixlromatic, Phonto and Instagram on my iPhone
    • Daniellesmama
      Cute page! Love the photo and the messy title!! :)
    • mishou
      oh wow! this is so grungy awesome! i love how you put the stitched frame on that paper to use. fantastic work!
    • stampin_rachel
      That photo treatment is awesome. Love the grungy feel of the page and your dog is adorable.
    • Angie4b1g
      ohhhh this is all too familiar. LOL

Love all the grunge here. And your dog, even if he's bad. LOL
    • milo82
      fun page and love the title work and that cute photo...so innocent!
    • RebeccaH
      how fun!!! i love the grunged look to this page! love the photo treatment & framing. and what a funny story!
    • staciahall
      And in my house it's the cat with the innocent look! Really love the grungy background, the paint and the stitching to tie it all together!
    • Karen
      Hee hee... little stinker. At least it wasn't something from your couch! :) LOVE that photo treatment on this!
    • Ams
      Love the messy mood of this layout. it fits perfectly with the picture! :)
    • lmccandless
      Hahahahha!! Great story telling here! I love how the grungy/messy title and elements underscore your story too. Very fuN!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    skyezak
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: