bderby

memories for a lifetime

memories for a lifetime
bderby, Oct 10, 2010
Description:
Journaling:
Although we have only been married for almost eight years, we have known each other for fourteen years, that is almost half my life! Many of those years together have seemed to go by in a blur because you and I have been very busy in these life together. There has always been something to look ahead to.....language school, France, the boys' ,moving back to the States, treatment, med school....now, we find ourselves looking to the end of med school, where you will do your residency, and what the future holds. But, right now, I keep finding myself wanting to stop, to remember this moment, because it is what we have RIGHT NOW...we will never have another just like it and I want to soak it in, because it is in the little everyday seemingly ordinary moments that the memories are made.....in these years together, we have faced some difficult moments...where we were scared, sad, grieving, overwhelmed...and it was in those moments, that was when we learned to take each other's hand, take a deep breath, whisper a prayer, and face the next second all the while wondering how we could make it...then those seconds turned into minutes turned into hours turned into days, and before we knew it, we had made it to the other side of of that moment. Looking back, I see so many of those moments in our life together, and when you add them all up, there is a multitude of memories that is going to sustain us for the future. There is no way to know what our future holds, but I do know that we know that we know that we know that God is good, He is here with us, He walks the seconds, the minutes, the hours, and the days with us. And those are the memories of our life together that I hold most dear and that I want our boys to know about. I love you, Micah, and thank God every day that He has given us memories to last a lifetime.
Credits:
Valorie Wibbens and Pink Reptile Designs Collab Tic Toc
Valorie Wibbens:
Pretty Posies
Chasing Petals stamps
felt heart from Just You
Amy Martin:
Dynamite Dates Frame Freebie
CD Muckosky:
Free Spirit Alpha
JellyBean Toes Alpha
Flip Flop Alpha
Scarletheels Fancy Bitz Alpha (retired)
Lauren Reid:
Got your Number '4'
Brush It Vol 2
Creashens' Torn Bits 3
Anna Aspnes Stitching
Shawna Clingerman:
Intensit-he tag
Kelley Mickus:
Just Breathe tag
Kitschy Digital's Washi Frame
Designs by Lili:
Cord from Girls are Yucky
Shabby Princess:
Barefoot tag
Fonts:
1942 Report
DJB A Bit of Flaire
LD Artsy
    • cherryberry
      Seriously gorgeous Becky - I love it. The journaling is just so sweet and I love the pictures.
    • kimbytx
      Just fantastic...Wow journaling!
    • stampin_rachel
      Oh Becky, this is fantastic! What a great take on the challenge! I loved reading your journaling and you put this together so nicely!
    • joelsgirl
      It makes me cry. Beautiful page!
    • Tronesia
      Wonderful journaling...thank you for sharing; I almost felt like I was 't supposed to be reading it... so open and honest. Love how the words span the page and the use of journal strips... Fantastic page!!
    • adejong
      I absolutely love this! The journalling is great and I love how it just flows down the page with a few words and phrases highlighted.
    • sczos911
      this is gorgeous becky. love the layout and the quote. your work on everything is fabulous.
    • chasing_ryan
      What an amazing design and mixture of elements, fonts and word strips! I love it!
    • Strange.Bird
      I could look at this forever! You've got so much going on, I feel like I keep discovering some other cool, little detail--so amazing!
    • talktoheather
      this is absolutely amazing. I love it becky! your title work... wow wow wow.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bderby
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: