renee82

Memo

Memo
renee82, Mar 6, 2012
Description:
This is for Julie's Random challenge to scrap with the color orange. Great challenge! It's one of my fav colors! TFL!
From The Lilypad:
Pumpkin Butter Papers, Pumpkin Butter Spots, Frame Stackers, Dateables and Stick Arounds 2 by Lauren Reid
The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess
Others:
Orange Stitch by Anna Aspnes
Arsenal White font
    • christineirion
      Lovely page! The photo is adorable and I love the washi tape and paper around the edges.
    • Ana.Paula
      wohooooooo!! such a perfect page!
      i had a hard time... almost never use orange - so it´s was a perfect challenge!
    • melrio
      Oh My! They are too adorable for words! I love their sweet smiles popping from this page and the beautiful coordination of colors! WOW! (Into My Favs!)
    • stampin_rachel
      Renee, I love this! The stacked photos look great (and I happened to choose some of the same papers for my orange page).
    • whatannaloves
      Yay for the Pumpkin Butter papers, they are my favorites from the fall. and your cute polaroids are perfect! Love the photo stack and your font looks great too.
    • KarenC
      Love the photo stack and giant polk a dots! lovely page, Renee!
    • AmberR
      fabulous! love the stacked frames, love that paper, and i love that photo! basically, thumbs up all around!
    • Karen
      Gorgeous use of orange! Love the little bits of it all around and could your boys be any cuter? Seriously love that picture!
    • Tiff
      What a great page. Love the stacked photos.
    • ksharonk
      Beautifully put together ... I love this! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Mar 6, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: