Amson

MeInFive

MeInFive
Amson, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Hoping that this fits the challenge for day 3. Thanks for the fun (after my initial panic attack lol).

Credits:
Alison Pennington: Inclination Kit, Foundation Subfloors V3
Sabrinas Creations: Beautiful Life,
Rebecca McMeen: Marjoram Home
Pink Reptile Design: Photographic, Handmade with Love
R Jeffries: All the Little Joys
Designed by Soco: One more chapter
MPM: Foundation Solids
Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics Travel Edition

Thanks for looking!
Sabyne, MrsPeel, lcpereyra and 2 others like this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, love the individual tags! What a great idea.
    • bjthomas
      I would have NEVER guessed that there was initial panic on your part! This page is amazing! I LOVE the tags... almost went with this idea myself.
    • spcoggs
      The tags were such a great idea! I love how each has its own identity/design and yet they work so well together.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG you make my heart sing with such power!!!!! LOVE love this so much!!!!!!!!! you made me laugh with the panic attack, but at the same time, I am so SO glad that the challenge brought you to THIS page...knowing your style, I know you are not usually a full page kind of artist, you know I always love your pages, but this somehow makes me so so happy that you can fill the page with such talent, so beautiful the idea of the tags and LOVE love LOVE those elements!!! especially the knitting bit!!!! absolutely amazing, Carolyn!!!!!!!! honestly, I have been secretly praying that you would come play....there are a few of you I had made a list to watch out, and you have gonbe over my expectations and MORE!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

and, hey, this needs to be shared!!!!!!!!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • adriablack
      Gorgeous page! I love how you used the tags and labels for your words!
    • Amson
      Thanks so much Cynthia @MrsPeel . I always feel so humbled by your words and comments. You are a true blessing. Wishing you all the best for health and happiness this year.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love your use of decorative tags, to write your journaling on (they add a lot of interest), your choice of a naturalist colour scheme (that goes well with your 1st chosen label), that all the tags are the same size and have the same eyelet design (so tie well together, even though each has a different backing paper), and the addition of a quote.
      #MOC9-3 #aboutme #photoless
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).