Cherylndesigns

May Inspiration Challenge

May Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, May 22, 2020
Description:
lgrieveson_messy_pockets3-2; Paula Kesselring Chameleon Paper Yellow; jj holed up paper blue; rjefferies pocket art buttons, wordbit 5, ribbon 1, nbk e-p messy stitches 1-7.

Journaling reads: We traveled to Wiesbaden, Germany in 1986 and I've never forgotten it. The town was so quaint and we loved wandering in the little shops and drinking coffee, beer and wine in the outdoor cafes. In the evening, we were enchanted by the music and the fun. It was Octoberfest, so things were particularly lively. I remember the grapevines hanging over our heads and the open lattice that let us look up at the stars while we ate. It was a magical place.

We also drove down through The Alps to Austria and stayed in Kufstein. Along the way, we took a cruise down the Rhein on a big riverboat. It was the perfect way to see all of the beautiful old castles and the countryside. I would highly recommend that. We stayed in a lovely, quaint hotel that was privately owned and had a room that was right beside the waterfall in the bottom picture. What a wonderful sound to sleep to and site to wake up to.
paula kesselring and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).