bbymks5

March SWL Template Challenge

March SWL Template Challenge
bbymks5, Mar 10, 2017
Description:
I used SWL March Template Challenge template, Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams a collab kit and The Okayest Day by Bella Gypsy Designs.
Mylinn and LynnG like this.
    • dailydwelling
      That is a super cute cut!! I love all the paper layers here!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @dailydwelling Thank you!! If I wasn't trying to go back to a very a-line bob I would do this cut again.
    • AllisonPennington
      Cute! :) I'm a suck for a page that so perfectly compliments a photo (in color, vibe, etc) and this totally does that. I was pink throughout a big chunk of my twenties and it was such a drag!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Ohh, i see why! I like that! I loved a color/cut I had a while back, but my hair has changed, I don't think I can pull it off anymore, so I understand!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @AllisonPennington Thank you!! Yes it is...it fades so fast and bleeds onto hair you really don't want pink LOL!! But it's so much fun!!!

@mimisgirl Thank you!! Ohhh no!! My hair definitely isn't what it used to be either...kids and age and the desert heat...whomp!!
    • Serena
      Love love love the hair, such a gorgeous picture and I LOVE how you brought out happy bright and vivid colors to match that gorgeous color!! Love this layout!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute layout, cute hair. One of my plans is to color my hair pink when I retire in less than two years. My employer would freak if I colored my hair right now...
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mcurtt Thank you!! I know what you mean about your employer freaking out!! I worked in HR in the corporate office, so having pink was completely out of the question! After our last little was born, it just didn't make sense to go back to work and I cannot tell you how free I feel now that I'm able to what I want vs what is appropriate for work!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).