bbymks5

March Monthly Muse - Stars

March Monthly Muse - Stars
bbymks5, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
I used Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams a collab kit.
Dalis, MrsPeel, wvsandy and 3 others like this.
    • mimisgirl
      Oh she is lovely holding the light like that.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • marnie
      This is quite magical! Absolutely love all the sparkle and the circular text!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @marnie Thank you!! This weeks (the inner circle) circular text was done the correct way so it looks a lot better LOL!
      marnie likes this.
    • Rikki
      I love the stars starting out larger and getting smaller. Lovely image!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      w0w!!!! LOVE how you gave this more life by adding to last week's!!!!!!! gorgeous, amazingly beautiful and it is gaining so much life!!!!!!! I actually think both circle text look great.... everything is so warm and inviting and has that depth.... LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! now I am really really curious to find out what you will do for our next (last I think too) awesome, LOVE love and LOVE how you are bring this to life!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is such a lovely AJ page...its bursting with delightful stars :-) And Poe!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! I wasn't sure if I'd still like it by adding more to it, but I'm pretty happy with the all the stars! I was wondering if there would be one or two more since the 31st fell on a Friday LOL!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @ArmyGrl Thank you!! I love me some Poe!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).