MrsPeel

Malta_Valetta

Malta_Valetta
MrsPeel, Dec 1, 2018
Description:
this was a Grab Bag for Black Friday, Soco released it again as a collection and the separate parts, you can get them on sale again this weekend!
Designed by Soco : Ouch Collection collab with Anita Designs is 32% OFF
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ouch-Collection.html
or you can get the individual parts at 20% OFF each:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Designed-by-Soco/

Not sure I am happy with the page but we have only another day & half with my mum so I decided to leave it at this. Sarita was amazing navigating the streets of Valetta (Malta's capital) when we went on the tour of the north of the island. The whole place is not designed for wheelchairs, but she braved the most difficult obstacles in a way that I hardly needed to stand up! In this photo, I wanted to get close to the fountain in the middle of the square to take some photos, when I turned around I had to take this one!!!! We manage I think a couple with me in the chair, but I rather not look at them much...
TFL!!!
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      How wonderful that you got to see what you wanted to see in Malta. Sad that it wasn't wheelchair friendly, but it looks like Sarita handled that with ease! Great picture of her standing behind the chair! You don't realize how unfriendly places are for handicapped people (in any way) until you're in that situation. I had to be on crutches once and it smacked me right in the face just how handicapped unfriendly places were!! I've never looked at it the same way since. Love that you got to create this layout, lovely. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • CharlotteM
      beautiful page and wonderful use of the KIT!
      I think it's sooooo nice that you went there together!
      Anyone with a health problem and their companions have to deal with difficulties so often - I know it from my mother.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    180.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).