Rubia Padilha

Love is Love

Love is Love
Rubia Padilha, Oct 14, 2010
    • cherryberry
      Oh sweet Rubia - I understand perfectly and the love overflows from this page. The world needs more people that think like you. I love this sweetheart. May all your dreams come true!
    • Kateypie
      Oh this is soooo beautiful! Both in looks and sentiment, I love it!
    • Karen_Johnson
      Oh my gosh!
      GORGEOUS!
      Kx
    • maaike
      No matter what pages drop in the second week after this one, you are my winner! I understand your english perfectly and I love your journaling! You have a lot of love to give and it is special how you feel so much love!
      And the design of your layout??? wow Ruby, it is perfect!!!
    • mlpieters
      goodness rubia! this is awesome!
    • Paula Francovig
      Woww, Ru! I asked some of those questions, didn't I? Haha! You have a big heart and I'm sure YOUR baby will be a blessed one! About your composition??? This is soooo gorgeous and creative!!! I looove all those hearts and how you made the title!!!! You rock!!!
    • Paula Francovig
      Ruuu, agora que eu vi os dois bonequinhos de caneta na foto de vocês!!!!!!!!!!! Que máximooooo!!!!
    • stampin_rachel
      You will be an awesome mother Ru! Your heart is so full of love and this page just screams it! I hope you are able to make your dream come true. There will be one very happy child and two very loving parents!
    • crystalbella77
      oh sweetie this is precious!!! Your english was perfect! I love this page!!
    • christina
      TOTAL gorgeousness!!! Into my favs, WOW!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Rubia Padilha
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: