WendyScraps

Lily Easter Binoculars

Lily Easter Binoculars
WendyScraps, Apr 14, 2020
Description:
This is a digital page I made from a few kits found at The Lily Pad store. I took these pictures on Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny left binoculars for both of my kiddos - they are currently into bird watching. They were both wearing really bright colors and I chose many of the elements based upon the colors in their clothing among other scraps that fit the theme.

A few of the kits I used are Captivated, Happy Home Pocket Bits and Inked & Ripped - Birds.
    • Daniele Cristina
      Ótima página para suas fotos! Eu amo the colorful elements.
    • WendyScraps
    • bellbird
      Love the bright colours and oooh i like those Inked and Ripped Birds by The Committed Crafter (i've had them on my wishlist for a while as i'm partial to birds as well so i whole heartedly approve of their gift and bird watching! :giggle Adding a Designer name in your credits will give others a heads up about what you used, especially when some kits have names like 'Autumn' and it's a common one, y'know; the store here is pretty big as i'm sure you are starting to see) Welcome again -looking forward to seeing more of your pages!
    • WendyScraps
      @bellbird Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful comment!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    WendyScraps
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    450.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).