Life's Little Hopes

Life's Little Hopes
Mrsdudds, Oct 3, 2021
Description:
Color Me Happy by Pink Reptile Designs - Backgound Paper
From the rooftops elements by Rachel Jeffries
Here and Now elements by Rachel Jeffries

Journalling reads:
I have only left he house in the last two months to go food shopping. On those days I hope that the supermarket is not busy. The washing machine starts to make a noise and I hope it doesn’t need a repair. Its my son’s parents evening appointment via video call, I hope that his college tutor tells me he’s doing well, and he’s coping with the struggles of online learning. It’s my six month review at work and I hope I pass, and am made
permanent. Another video call with my mum, I hope I can visit her soon just for a cuppa. Putting the laundry away and I notice that I could really do with some new underwear, I hope the shops open soon. My husband heads out on his mountain bike and I hope he enjoyshis ride, and comes back in one piece. My payslip drops on the mat and I hope we have enough to cover the bills this month. The rain lashes againt the window outside and I hope that drier weather is on its way. I turn on the television to watch the latest government update on covid and hope the infection rate and deaths have dropped. My phone ‘pings’ it’s a text from my best friend,
I hope that I will soon be able to visit her and her family. It’s Monday morning and I log onto my work computer to start the day, I hope my wifi connection works today. I head into the kitchen and hope I have enough milk and coffee for another cuppa. .
JenEm likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I hope things get better for you soon... sending BIG HUGS! I love the journaling on the torn out sheet with the rain clouds and muted colors.
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (February 15th)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Mrsdudds
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2480px
    Height:
    2480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).