Doramiyi

Let’s Go -FANniversay CREATE THIS RECIPE Challenge

Let’s Go -FANniversay CREATE THIS RECIPE Challenge
Doramiyi, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Credits: Project Mouse Vibes (3x4 Cards, Elements, Artsy)
MrsPeel and susan0326 like this.
    • bellbird
      oh cool! what a fun mini golf theme! love the shot of your feet together and hole 18 selfie! (love your avatar too (sooo cute!) and you did such great job for your first page - we were all new once but boy, your page is heap heaps better than my first ever was!!!) thanks for playing along with my challenge and welcome to the Lilypad gallery!!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      You are way too kind. :)
      I used the Project Life app to get me started. Downloaded the app for awhile but just couldn’t move away from physical scrapbooking. I have to admit, not use to digital scrapbooking.... had to do lots and lots of googling and searching around. But so fun to see a page to completion.
    • sahlink
      This game is SO much fun!!! This is great!! I can't believe this is your first digi page!! WOW!! You did amazing. I am a paper scrapper (and app scrapper) too... so just know Project Mouse is AWESOME in a physical album too.
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      looks like the page I made once for a mini golf page! pics of all the Fantasia themed holes in Orlando :) you take pictures like I do. Love it!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @sahlink I think ProjectMouse is just brilliant. Sooo happy you and Britt collaborated.
      sahlink likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @tinkerbell1112 Lol . With cell phones it’s just too easy to take all sorts of pictures. I love taking everything in... all the sights and sounds. We were there for 3 weeks and I still was like ‘Noooo, not yet, not done, need more time’
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Doramiyi 3 weeks?! wow!!! I'm guessing you have TONS of pictures to scrap!
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
    • MrsPeel
      3 weeks, I wanna go for 3 weeks!!!!!!! LOVE what you ve done here!!!! the photos are super fun and the whole things is wonderfully documented!!!![​IMG]
      Doramiyi likes this.
    • Doramiyi
      @MrsPeel It was a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Not sure if I’ll ever get the chance again. It was absolutely magical.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Doramiyi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count: