HeatherB

Learn All You Can

Learn All You Can
HeatherB, Sep 4, 2010
Description:
Journaling:
I have a few activity books set aside for you boys to use when I need a little time for myself. Little do you know that you are actually learning skills that prepare you for school. Your brother currently has a maze book, which he almost finished in 3 days. He also has a couple introductory dot-to-dot books, one is ABCs and the other is 123s. You just finished a book of word games (grade 2 level) which you worked on over the month of August. You are currently working in a huge Usborne dot-to-dot book which you got from Auntie a couple years ago, and a Grade 3 level word games book I picked up just before school started.

From Rachel Young at TLP:
Homecoming Solids *new* from the BYOC September collection
Lovely Lime Alpha *new* from the BYOC September collection
elements from Funky Junky Old School (with Kate Hadfield and Michelle Godin) and Glee
School Days Papers *new* from the BYOC September collection by Jenna Desai at TLP
Inspired by Lydia Templates, Skritch Skratch font re-release with European characters,
DJB Mitch font by Darcy Baldwin at SSD
additional fonts: LD Vertical Trainer Lined, Constantia
    • alb52
      great job on this! TFS
    • Gabi
      We have some of those books too and kids love them!
      Love how you scrapped about this theme. Gorgeous page.
    • Kelleanne
      This is sooo beautifully done. I just love it!
    • Paula Francovig
      Woww, this page is gorgeous!!! Love the huge flowers and the photo sequence!!!!
    • sahlink
      love that those elements feel all feltish, and how the paper pieces are all tilted. very cute!
    • coco
      wowzer this is awesome... love your layering and the whole thing just rocks :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: