Amson

Favourite Movies

Favourite Movies
Amson, Nov 17, 2016
Description:
I have done lists of 10 so why not 11. My favourite movies.
Credits:
S Gleason: Arboretum Folio Elements, Holly (modified)
Sahlin Studio: IN the City alpha
A Labau: A New Day Papers

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel and meterr like this.
    • LovelyMissKait
      Awesome! Love the simplicity and focus on photos.
      Amson likes this.
    • amandac
      Even though you have 11 movies listed here Carolyn, with great journaling, it is still a nice clean, crisp page! I enjoyed reading about your movie choices, I enjoyed the Piano too :)
      Amson likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw..... you have taken me back on time with some of these!!!! Derzu Uzala was something that all my friends were talking about (in a time that seems like sooo long ago!!!) but I never got to see... I also have heard lots (at the time and way after) about Fanny & Alexander but never got to see either...I have to admit that it was the time in which, for me, my taste for the musical theater drove me away from movies quiet a lot...and I was working on theater so I didn't even go much to the cinema... The Piano I loved...but not sure I would, these days, watch again.... and Lawrence of Arabia I watched many times with my mum and Dad who love it and we sometimes sit and watch it again, when I am in South America.....
      Last Christmas, or after Christmas, in TV they had the b&w version of Sunset Boulevard (millions of miles from these you listed, but something very old which I identified with Glenn Close even though I had never watched the musical....was surprised as to how dark it was, we watched it with Sarita...we love catching b&w old films, the year before we watched Rebecca..... anyway, I think if you see the list of what I watch now you would cringe LOL I only watch very VERY easy stuff...my life has been a series of dramas and I need to run away to too much thinking or conflict LOL
      anyway, LOVE love LOVE the page. Amazing, clean cut and so elegant, as usual with you, this is perfection!!!!![​IMG]
      Amson likes this.
    • Amson
      @MrsPeel Thanks so much for your lovely thoughtful comments. And Oh but I love musical theatre. I have been taking my girls to live theatre since they started school. We adore all the Rogers and Hammerstein and Andrew Lloyd Webber etc. But that will have to be another layout. LOL! Also saw Glenn Close singing songs from Sunset Boulevard and she is amazing. I just hadn't realised she had such a great voice.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      she is awesome!!!! oh I want to see that LO, you have to make one for musicals!!!!!
      a few years ago, when I first started around here, I won one of the Digi Dares Challenges with a musical theatre page... but mine are messy,... would love to see what your amazing elegance makes of the page!!!! <3 you are amazing Caroline, no matter what you scrap as a theme, your pages always have star quality!!!!!! <3
    • AmandaJ
      This is a wonderful page! I'll admit I haven't seen most of these. But that's ok. I bet you smiled the entire time you were working on this! And it shows. Lovely work!
    • adriablack
      Lovely page! I really like the classic and timeless feel of it. I haven't seen many of these movies, but I loved reading your journaling and your feeling about them!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).