bbymks5

June Scraplift

June Scraplift
bbymks5, Jun 1, 2017
Description:
MOC5 layouts by Just Jaimee and SWL
Everyday Moments by Dawn Inskip (papers and photo turn)
    • bellbird
      wow! super cool effect - love all the repetition and mirroring and cut-up'ness (feels a bit like an endless Escher art work!) ETA: <- that's a compliment!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, love this!! The masking of the photos is great. So glad you chose to lift this one - I wanted to but was afraid I couldn't pull it off. :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh wow! I love your photos. The blue reflects so beautifully in the building. And the bright white of the photo edges is perfect....it makes the LO pop!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird Thank you!! His art is really cool!!!

@ashleywb You could totally do it!! You have amazing layouts!! I had like 15 tabs open of different pages I though I could lift LOL!

@ArmyGrl Thank you!! I wasn't sure what this photo was going to look like split into 5 different pieces, but I ended up really like it!
    • ashleywb
      @bbymks5 you're too sweet. I know what you mean - it was hard to choose just one!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @ashleywb Yes it was!!! I went through ALL of them LOL!!
    • Spacecadetswife
      That combo template really works well with the geometric shapes and lines in your photos. The colors and photo treatment really make this layout pop. Pinning for future use.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).