Cherylndesigns

June Monthly Muse Week 3

June Monthly Muse Week 3
Cherylndesigns, Jun 20, 2018
Description:
Credits: LLW_freebie; dinskip_curves_pp06b; Rebecca_Birch_flowerstem; Rebecca_Birch_FlowerWithButterfly; Rebecca_Birch_SwirlSketchCollage; Rebecca_Birch_VintageFlowers; Rebecca_Birch_Wordart_Light; Rebecca_Birch_Hat_Floral_Rim_For_Tophat; Tangie_Elysium_MixedMedia24; Bellagypsy_signsofspring_butterfly; etc_dan_gentlerain_butterfly; etc_dan_sitaspell; etc_dan_sitaspell_flower 07; prd_talesofspring_butterfly; awolff_botanical_butterfly; awolff_botanical_blend_01.
    • MrsPeel
      I just replied to one of the other pages, with this same thing... this community is a blessing!!!! I'm so so very glad we give one another beautiful feelings, and yes, this is such a very special place and I am loving you around......your pages, yopur beautiful presence.... in a world that os so full of negativity from so many, we have here an oasis of love, inspiration and beauty....that is priceless <3 If I can make our trip to the States, I will get to see you, there are some of you that I NEED to meet in person!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:beat:beat:beat:beat:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Lor
      A beautiful creation! :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet up with you someday, Cynthia!! I love being here and have felt so included and you all make me feel so good + make me want to push myself to try new things, like Art Journaling!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Lor Thank you so much!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    452.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).