purlz76

July2013 Wk4AJ

July2013 Wk4AJ
purlz76, Jul 26, 2013
Description:
Well ... here I am ... Wk 4 .... and I used all 3 houses. Cos without one, there's no others. All are interlinked.
Oh. I went one step further by adding one LO which is about the things I am proud of = the journey. MY journey.
So that's why the Current House is standing on the LO. The house is the result of that journey.
Wooden bg = solid foundation
White pp = everybody is born pure of heart, mind & soul
Red Painted Frame = the MOST IMPORTANT part of my life
Key = lies in the journey = my key to my future
For once, the "person" on my page doesn't wear the reading glass. Cos she can see clearly where she is heading for :p And she is able to stand tall at the end of everything.
Dun worry. I'm all Bright & Chirpy. :D
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
The LilyPad's Weekend Sales is ONZ !!!! 20% on selected items !!!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/NEW-07-26-13/
Credits:
Welcome to The Rest of Your Life Collab Kit
(Allison P & Ya Yeah Designs)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Welcome-to-the-rest-of-your-life.html
    • AnneofAlamo
      you have succeeded in pouring your soul onto your page and it has made the most magnificent mark! Be proud of your journey, hold to the destiny you have within you. Thank you for your amazing support thru these art journal challenges, you have been a great help to my mind in ways you may never understand. Thank you.
    • omuli
      This is awesome! I love everything bout this layout! I love the drawn girl in the behind and your houses are little pieces of art. Also the journaling comes straight from the heart. LOVE this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? this is all over YOU. your energy, your honesty, your vibrancy and fun, your amazing creativity. Each house on their own are wonderful, and all put together tell the story of this corageous girl, whose life is touching mine and I'm proud of knowing you.
      I'm trying to catch up on a lot, so will be back later with time...but this is gorgeous Agnes....with all the fun, honesty and beauty of YOU.
      Your son is blessed :)
      Huge hugggzzz
    • cfile
      Ditto Agnes.. your page is outstanding and it is courage and determination to get to where you are at now. SO glad you journaled it all.. sometimes while emotional it may be, we need to look back at everything to see truly how much we have accomplished and how far we have come. when you look at things daily, it never seems like much. When you look at the "bigger" picture, we can see the changes and really how much we have grown. I love in your comments saying the girl standing doesn't need glasses as she can see everything so clearly.. that is so powerful!! Hugs my dear and excellent AJ week 4!!! Love your homes!! Hugs and thanks for sharing!!
    • Nemla
      I can't stop smiling.... smiling for the joy that is you ! Your page is beautiful, and emotional and just plain gorgeous !!!
    • JenEm
      What an amazing layout! Love the symbolism of this - all the little details and composition - just so wonderful. Perfection! :)
    • redplaid3
      Well, art journalling should always be fun and look cool and you hit this challenge right on the head. I could never make this and that's what I like about it. It's cool and fun and it's you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    purlz76
    Date:
    Jul 26, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: