Toucanettes

Joy's Page: Saving Sea life

Joy's Page: Saving  Sea life
Toucanettes, Aug 18, 2018
Description:
I used the Salt Air Collection by Rachel Jefferies and a Torn Photo Mask by Dawn Inskip.
KarenB and Rachel Jefferies like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      well done Joy, you did a fantastic job with this, it looks awesome.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Very cool page, Toucanettes! You got your mom's creative genes, I see. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I love how you've created a sketched title to match the words in the kit, and how you've recreated such a cute beach scene with the fishes in the water. Fabulous job cleaning up the beach too. Thank you for sharing your page in my gallery!
    • bellbird
      How awesome is this! Love the torn frame&pic and the outlined stampy title, love the little fish & big whale with the texture & 3D sea grass coming in at the corners. Super duper job!
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow Joy this is such a fun page. I love how you created an Ocean Life scene with the Whale and the flowers as seaweed. And good on you for Keeping the Beach clean. Thank you for participating in this months Style challenge you created an amazing collaged page :)
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh, Joy!! This is absolutely lovely!! I love that photo and how sweet that you are helping save the environment!!You are a very talented scrapper!! Beautiful work!
    • bestcee
      Oh! How awesome! I love the photo in the torn mask, and that whale is an awesome touch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Toucanettes
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    768px
    Height:
    768px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).