5 Random Facts
carrie1977, Feb 21, 2020
Description:
Mixed Media Monthly: I am Enough - Little Butterfly Wings, Paula Kesselring, Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson
Flaws and All Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jefferies

Journling:
In May I made a big step to change my lifestyle by joining WW (again). I was killing myself by eating all the food. I was out of control and had to take it back. I was unhappy.

I don’t drink soda. I haven’t had soda since 2015. It was one of the best things that I have done for myself. I don’t even crave soda anymore. I pretty much drink water and/or tea most days.

I am at the gym 4-5 times a week. I look forward to my time there. It’s like therapy for me. I love the sense of accomplishment I feel after a good workout. I hate when I have to miss even one day.

I get up off my toosh every hour at work. If the weather is good, I go outside and make a lap around the building. It’s easy to sit at the desk and work all day so I have to make the choice to get up and move.

Because of the changes I have made I have lost 75lbs since May. I am back to Lifetime status at WW and I feel amazing! I’m such a happier person now that I am back to being happy with myself.
Lisa B and dotcomkari like this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is so lovely done and documents a difficult struggle. Good for you!! I can feel how much achieving your goals makes you happy. So proud of you!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, what an amazing accomplishment - good for you!! I loved reading your random facts! And I love the messy stitching, the ink, and the little cluster beside the photo. Great page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Cristina
      Beautiful page, and super motivational! Well done!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).