RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-July-Favorite Season-Fall Is My Fav

Journaling Challenge-July-Favorite Season-Fall Is My Fav
RJMJ, Jul 22, 2020
Description:
It Sure Has Been A Hectic Month For Me!...I Usually Have Most Of All My Challenges Done By Now!...But Between My Health Concerns & Life In General...I've Been Struggling To Manage My Time!...But For This Challenge!...It Is Easy For Me To Choose My Fav Season!...The Winter Cold Really Isn't My Thing!...The Summer Humidity & Heat...Is Often Too Much For Me!...Eventhough I Do Love! Spring!..It Came In Second!...FALL!!!!!!!!!!!...Is & Will Always Be My Favorite Season!...Bring On The Denim Jackets,Boots & Scarves!...These Are Some Of My Favorite Things About Fall!...So That Is The Theme Of My Layout Today!...Fall Is My Time To Take A Deep Breath In! & Breathe Out Too!...With The Summer Heat Gone & The Winter Cold Yet To Arrive...Just The Right Weather For Me!...And My Favorite Clothing Must-Wears!!!...

*For My Fall Is My Fav Layout-I Used:

*Fallscape-Little Butterfly Wings
*Autumn Leaves-Sara Gleason
*Wildflower-Pink Reptile Designs
*Wildflowers-Template #4-White Frame
*Olivia-Micheline Lincoln Designs
*Brave New World-Collection & Art Color No.19-NBK Design
*Urban Garden-PT-Styles-Mix-White Foliage/Something About A Woman-PT-Styles-Color Overlays/Over The Rainbow-PT-Styles-Re-Color
*Photoshop Elements 19-Styles-Patterns-Dry Mud
    • mywisecrafts
      I do love the myriad of colors that fall usually brings (if it isn't Florida). It's like a cool balm to the soul. Love how you captured the essence of fall here! Beautiful layout my friend!!!:byay
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    533.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).