jenpartyof6

Together is Beautiful

Together is Beautiful
jenpartyof6, May 13, 2021
Description:
My first ever template challenge! This is a 5x8 TN double page spread.

Paislee Press
In the Books
https://the-lilypad.com/store/In-the-Books-Elements-by-paislee-press.html
and
Happiness
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Happiness-Stamps-by-paislee-press.html
    • bellbird
      what fantastic smiles you both have! welcome to the gallery! you did an amazing job on your first challenge!
    • Ga_L
      wow ! great take of the template ! love the artsy work on the left side vs the clean design for the journaling. Thanks for sharing
    • HeatherB
      I like how you modified the template to fit your page format. And love the photos and the journaling. Time goes by so quickly! Welcome to the Lilypad gallery!
    • jenpartyof6
      @HeatherB thank you for tour reply and warm welcome ... I’m excited and pumped to make a lot of pages!
    • jenpartyof6
      @bellbird thank you so much for the sweet comment!
      bellbird likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Oh, this is just beautiful. Love the artsy on the left and clean and simple on the right. Perfect! Great take on your frist challenge. Welcome to the tribe!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is absolutely fantastic!!! Your pictures are amazing and so is your journaling!! Way to go on your first ever template challenge!!!
    • cfile
      Another beautiful page.. I love how you made the template your own and while it is "travelers notebook" style, it actually looks like it belongs in a magazine! beautiful b/w photos, allowing the paint to pop for color! beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jenpartyof6
    Date:
    May 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3150px
    Height:
    2400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).