_scrapaholic_

January 26 – Tradition/Heritage (Journaling)

January 26 – Tradition/Heritage (Journaling)
_scrapaholic_, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
credits:
CCM Jan 2017 by The Lilypad

journaling (google translate)

Lately, I got quite a shock when I saw on Instagram that Spice World is now already 20 years old! Krass! I do not even know if I saw him in the cinema or just on video (yes, video, there was no DVD, so you had to buy it 2x, once in German and once in English.) Soundtrack on video is always so Thing.) Then to wave off often. It was certainly not a "good movie", but it was the Spice Girls and I found some scenes quite funny. Would I look at him again? Probably not. As with many series and films that you have watched in his youth, you can probably only destroy the memory. The perception was just different. A lot of things used to be cool and it should stay in the "earlier". For video games mainly because of the graphics, movies and series mostly because of the special effects. In Spice World's case, probably because everything was great what Spice Girls did. No matter how awful the movie might have been (or maybe even?), For me it was of course terrific!
chastml likes this.
    • Iowan
      Yes, truly Epic and hard to believe how the 20 years has flown by. Perfect page and love how you matched those sequins to the photo. Thanks for uploading the translation. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    _scrapaholic_
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    450px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).