renee82

January 2013 In Review

January 2013 In Review
renee82, Feb 8, 2013
Description:
I take many photos with my iPhone and decided it would be fun to make a recap with this awesome template!
Credits from the The Lilypad:
In Review 12x12 layered template (also comes as an 8.5x11 template) by One Little Bird Designs
A Mix of Snow by Amy Martin
The Everyday font by Heather Joyce
    • Ink and Pixels
      Love these new templates from OLB! I just did a month review using Val's templates.. I may need to mix and match my year. This looks great.. I LOVE the photo of your dog. I laughed out loud. I also love your subtitle - through my iphone - that is essentially what I'm using for this year too. Great recap - I'm inspired!
    • sucali
      Sooo cool! I love the simple style of this page and the mix of photos! Beautiful!
    • listgirl
      This rocks, Renee!
    • nun69
      this is completely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • christina
      This is amazing Renee! I so wish I could do these, but its just too hard with the girls not here :( Anyway, these review pages are going to be a real heirloom :)
    • suefalstaff
      A fantastic collection of photos, Renee ... perfect for showcasing your fab IG images! Like Nicole said, your close-up photo of your dog's nose is such fun!!!
    • JenEm
      Amazing layout! I love the beautiful clean lines and pops of color of your photos. Your dog's nose has its own fan club LOL!
    • Crafty Kacy
      Love all those photos, especially the real close up of the dog! Fun page.
    • Tiff
      This is such an awesome review. It looks so sophisticated!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: