FL-Karen

January 10 : 10 Photos that Relate

January 10 : 10 Photos that Relate
FL-Karen, Jan 15, 2022
Description:
All photos are related to my life in the past six years.

Every Last Minute: The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jefferies
Template: Crazy 8 by Maya de Groot {Project 365 freebie}, with my own modifications. (outside designer)

Font | Veteran Typewriter

Journaling reads: “I know that God brought us together for such as a time as this. We both have much life in us to spend it together. I enjoy working outside, building a garden with you. Growing things that I’ve never grown before. Learning and experimenting with different things to see what works better. Building a homestead, one fence post at a time. I can not imagine the second half of my life without you. You have been so instrumental in who I have become, today. I love you more than words can say. “
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I need to dig into your gallery to see if you have more gardening and homesteading photos in there. It’s a lifestyle my husband and I are interested in, but won’t 100% convert (too much work hahaha).
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • FL-Karen
      @ArmyGrl It is A LOT of work, esp when we have jobs!! I prefer the farmer's market, lol, but don't have one relatively close to where we are. :(. I don't have too many gardening layouts done. I need to find some great relatable kits. Know of any here at TLP that you can hook me up with? :)
    • MrsPeel
      This is so beautiful!!!! not only the way the page is visually designed, the photos radiate the most beautiful feeling (love the top one with a close up of you two!!!) and the journaling completes the whole thing..... We used to eat most from our garden, had fruit and herbs in the front, and many roots, vegetables and a few other fruit trees in the back garden... we even had a cocoa plant (never grew too big, but was amazing!) We would supply all B&B's and hotels in the area with different types of chillies....so I do know how much work it is.... but nothing like the feeling of knowing you are eating clean and wonderfully..... our health was marvellous when we lived in Brazil.... unfortunately London and met present health status make it difficult , but you just brought me wonderful memories!!! gorgeous page, ands I will make time to give you links of kist you can use!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      FL-Karen likes this.
    • FL-Karen
      @MrsPeel Thank you, Mrs. Peel. Your words are very kind and I do look forward to any links you would like to share with me. Thanks, again.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    FL-Karen
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).