Alexandra M Meffert

Jan2WhyIScrap Copy

Jan2WhyIScrap Copy
Alexandra M Meffert, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
WC 257
Journaling reads as follows:
To document. To preserve. To share. The reasons I scrap are endless; I could go the selfless route and say I scrap so that my children and my children’s children will feel connected to the ones who came before, or I could go the selfish route and say that I scrap for me, to get rid of stress, to allow my creativity to flow, for quiet time away from the burdens of adult life, for a bit of escapism. The reasons why I scrap are not relevant, as long as I enjoy what I am doing. Which is why I haven’t scrapped in months, it became a burden, something I HAD to do, and not something I WANTED to do. I am not only a digital scrapper but also (and more often) a traditional scrapper. I love being able to touch and feel the textures, the physical art I have to show after an entire afternoon spent creating and making a mess, and getting to share that with others. I also love the ease and convenience of being able to grab my laptop and just be anywhere to create. Right now I am scrapping because I entered MOC 9. Hoping it would light a spark of joy for something I truly love but do not have the motivation for. 2020 sucked the fun, and the joy out of things I once loved, so here is to 2021, a fresh start, a new year, and to getting back to all the fun, joyful, wonderful reasons I love scrap!

I used:
AWolff-Sleepy Hallow Kit

Thanks for looking!
    • HeatherB
      I do hope you can reclaim the joy of it! Great journaling and love the polka dot background paper and the stack of journaling papers. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • KimJ
      This is beautiful! I love the rich, moody tones and the wonderful clustering. Very thoughtful journaling. I hope MOC is just what you need to get that spark back. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Alexandra M Meffert
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).