HeatherB

Jan 1 - clean and simple - Right Now

Jan 1 - clean and simple - Right Now
HeatherB, Jan 6, 2013
Description:
Month of Challenges - January 1 - Clean and Simple
This page was hard to do. My sweet furbaby has just recently been diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I am heartbroken, but grateful for the time we have day to day with her.
Reset Patterns and Solids by Rachel Young (Jan 2013 BYOC)
Things That Matter Most mini kit from Rachel Young
She's Krafty Neutral Kraft Backgrounds by Rachel Young
Layered Labels: Everday Stickies 1 templates by Cindy Schneider
Layered Labels: Days of the Week 1 templates by Cindy Schneider
Layered Journaling Cards 1: 3x4 templates by Cindy Schneider
    • jenny
      I'm so sorry to hear, Heather. My 14-year old Toby's health is rapidly declining and we've been told it's likely just a matter of time, so I know how heartbreaking it must be for you. Like you, we're thankful for every day we have him with us. This is a beautiful page. Big hugs to to you. xo

A Froggy Favorite for me :beat
    • mirjam
      I too know how hard it is Heather! Just looking at that beautiful dog and reading your journaling has got me crying! I just don't know what to say other then that I am SO glad she ended up with you guys so I know that her time in this world was the best she could have wished for!
    • cfile
      Oh Heather I am so sorry... what a beautiful dog.. just love Labs, and yours has the most adorable sweet face. This is beautifully scrapped and I know how difficult this layout was for you to do. Savor the moments with her. I know she is loved and that will comfort her as the time comes. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Hugs to you~
    • nativescrapper
      Sorry to hear that Heather. Beautiful picture.
    • lmccandless
      I'm crying for you. What a gentle and sweet spirit in those eyes. Beautiful photo and journaling. {hugs}
    • nfenchak
      What a beautiful baby!! So sorry for your and her pain....
    • ksharonk
      She is so beautiful ... I'm sorry such a terrible thing is happening to her, and to you!
    • RebeccaH
      oh heather! this makes me sad for you. what a lucky pooch to have such a great family to love her and take the time to enjoy her!
      beautiful page! love the large photo of her.
    • lkane12673
      Awww! She reminds me of our dog! Life is too short for these wonderful friends. What a beautiful layout you have here, well deserved Froggy Favorite!
    • chocochoco
      This is so cool!! Love the whole composition!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: