I'VE GOT THIS!

I'VE GOT THIS!
Jan, Apr 6, 2022
Description:
FORAGE COLLECTION - LYNN GRIEVESON
DOODLEY BORDERS & FRAMES VOL. 1 - SAHLIN STUDIO
FONTS: QUICKSAND & ACHIELA BOLT
    • LynnG
      Such a powerful and beautiful page and your journaling touched me so much xxxx
      Jan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh bless your heart. This is such a beautiful heartfelt page. Thank you for sharing this with us.
      LynnG and Jan like this.
    • mcurtt
      Your journaling... what can I say. You have put your heart and soul into this. There is beauty in your art, there is beauty in you. Yes, you have got this. :heartlub
      LynnG and Jan like this.
    • Dady
      you put all your heart into your journaling and yes you got!
      LynnG and Jan like this.
    • ajm
      Such a gorgeous and emotional page. Your journaling is heartfelt!xXx
      LynnG and Jan like this.
    • Jan
      @LynnG @Angela Toucan @mcurtt @Dady @ajm Thank you so much for your kind comments. It's amazing how a layout like that can help so much! I actually had a really good day the day after I got it done.
    • flowersgal
      Your journaling is so real and so moving -- raw and beautiful. So sorry for your loss. You have created a beautiful page. I love the divided photo with only 1/4 of it in color. Light is and will be returning. I see you seeking it. God's blessings on you as you walk this hard path.
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @flowersgal Thank you so much for your sweet comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    815px
    Height:
    815px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).