Justagirl

IT’S A BEAUTIFUL WORLD WITH YOU IN IT!

IT’S A BEAUTIFUL WORLD WITH YOU IN IT!
Justagirl, Nov 11, 2018
Description:
This is what I came up with for Rachel Jefferies November Designer challenge which is all about using foliage in your page. I used realistic foliage, inked foliage and stitched foliage. Thanks for a fun challenge Rach.
STOP AND LOOK AROUND MIXED MEDIA ARTISTRY | Rachel Jefferies
STOP AND LOOK AROUND MIXED MEDIA PAPERIE | Rachel Jefferies
STOP AND LOOK AROUND TRASHED PAPERS | Rachel Jefferies
STOP AND LOOK AROUND PAPER PIECES | Rachel Jefferies
Karen and wvsandy like this.
    • bellbird
      you really rocked the foliage! love the photo series too and side to side and dymo bits title!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Tronesia
      Ooohh this is gorgeous!! I love the background and your element placement around the photos...this is just perfection!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Karen
      I can't even tell you how much I love this page! The design with everything along the top edge is perfect and I love the mix of all those types of foliage, but the best part are those adorable photos!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page and love the placement of the photos and the layering!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @Justagirl WOW this is so gorgeous Em! Your layering, shadows, just everything, and those photos swoon . . . Congrats your layout has been featured on the Rachel Jefferies Facebook Page https://tinyurl.com/y7lnwbzb
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love all the photos and the layering
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).