michelepixels, May 27, 2018
Description:
papers from Wanderer by Etc By Danyale
Stunning Stitches by Pink Reptile Designs
Lemon Squeezy by Forever Joy
Look Forward Alpha by Little Butterfly Wings
graphics by The Lilypad :heartlub
    • cfile
      Michele, what a fun and fantatic 2 pager for the BYOC challenge! You really were having a fun iNSD weekend being involved in all the games and scraps!! I love that you also captured the screen shots ... the pictionary screen shot just pops here :) love the use of papers and stiches for your page. so cute seeing the frog in the corner up top... wow you sure kissed him alot! LOL Glad you enjoyed and had fun! Thank you for playing along with the BYOC challenge for May too!!
    • Tree City
      I clicked on your lo to leave love and then realized OMG, that's my (Pictionary) food ROFL! What a great to capture fun of iNSD! So cute! And it's great you included your selfie (that was for the insta game, right?) so that you are on your page too and not just all the fun stuff you did. :)
    • mcurtt
      Just speechless! (But I did notice Bart, and are those all of your kisses?) Oh my!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    May 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).