bbymks5

In Memory of Dawn

In Memory of Dawn
bbymks5, Jul 5, 2018
Description:
Loving Angels, Just Another Day and July 2018 challenge template by Dawn Inskip
LynnG, Dalis, jenn mccabe and 4 others like this.
    • Sokee
      This is so beautifully created.... crying.... hugs
      cfile and bbymks5 like this.
    • cinderella
      This is so beautiful! She will be missed...
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Sokee @cinderella Thank you ladies! She's one of my favorites, Dearest Diary and Dream Catcher were a couple of my very first kits I bought. *hugs*
      cfile and cinderella like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so incredibly beautiful, Timmi. I didn't have the honor of "knowing" her like some of you, but I sure did love her art! She was the very first designer I was attracted to after coming here. Her "style" was just so similar to mine.
    • bbymks5
      @Cherylndesigns I wished I had known her better...I love her style, but never felt like I did her products justice, but I loved playing with them! Loved that she added little bits of sarcasm to her style LOL
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bbymks5 I was just telling my husband about Dawn. That was one of the things I mentioned to him. I have a lot of her "sarcastic" stuff. Some of it is for personal use. LOL
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I'm a pretty open book so I'll scrap whatever and post it...I may remove it at a later time, but it feels so good to just get it OUT LOL!
    • EHStudios
      I adore this!!! What I loved the most was how genuine her comments & thoughts were for everyone in the community. It makes scrapping with her work so much more of a treat because you knew she knew, even if we weren't doing her art "justice" in our minds, that it was personal & loved. Gorgeous tribute Timmi!
    • bbymks5
      @EHStudios So true!! She was a one in a million! I loved that she scrapped too, I know it has to be hard to design and scrap and her layouts are just amazing!
      cfile and EHStudios like this.
    • bbachand
      Beautiful!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    439.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).