renee82

I'm a Mom of Boys

I'm a Mom of Boys
renee82, Feb 17, 2010
Description:
For this week's Hodge Podge Challenge. Scrap about something that starts with the letter B. TFL!
Journaling:
I knew I always wanted children. It didn't matter to me if they were boys or girls, as long as they were healthy. I've been blessed with two wonderful little boys. I never imagined how they would change my perspective of life. My boys are definitely rough and tumble and love getting dirty. I love that I can play cars and trains and just have fun with them. At their current age, my house is very rarely quiet and it's fun (most of the time) If it gets too quiet, then I worry. They have already thought me to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I love that they can melt my heart with one little smile. I love that Adrien gets right in there with them and loves to play with them too. They give the best hugs and can make me feel like a million bucks. I always say if I were to have another baby I would want it to be boy. People usually think I'm crazy when they hear that, but honestly, I love being the only girl in their lives (for now). Sure, it takes patience to raise boys, but but that's any kid. Everyday I feel so lucky that I am a mom of boys and although the messy adventures are just starting, I couldn't imagine my life without them!
Credits:
Blueberry Peach Fizz PP, Buttons Bonanza Mega Pack and stitch from Froggy Remnants
Spacey Templates mini V. 1 by Amy Martin
Heart from I Luv Brad by Amy Wolff
Switcheroo backwards brads by Karah Fredricks

Other:
All Scratched Up Borders by One Little Bird at Catscrap
Funky Frank Alpha by Fee Jardine
DJB Tia Print by Darcy Baldwin @ SSD
1942 Report font
Photo action by Sarah Cornish of My 4 Hens
    • Lisa Carroll
      I love raising a boy too. I can't imagine having a girl, but that isn't going to happen. Love your layout!
    • MandaKay
      AWESOME! such great journaling Renee!!!
    • talktoheather
      I always love your journaling, it's so great! Oh ... and your page ... totally fab too!
    • 1girl1boy
      Awww Renee, this is just too sweet! As always, your journaling is so poignant and even as the mom of just 1 boy I can totally relate!
    • cherryberry
      This is so sweet Renee - would you like 2 more? I could loan mine out. LOL (they've been driving me crazy lately)
    • Jheri
      this is just beautiful Renee!! Your boys are beautiful and so full of life.
    • JenJ
      I love the paper you used!!! AND... I love the way this is so simple allowing so much focus on the subject!
    • immaculeah
      What a sweet composition! Love the paper you used and your journaling is always wonderful. This makes me want to wish I had a boy. :)
    • jstbkuz
      oh renee your journalling is always so sweet! your boys are too cute!
    • eryn
      This is beautiful and your journalling is so special!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    renee82
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: