AmberR

i wear grey

i wear grey
AmberR, May 5, 2012
    • la
      i can't read your journaling :[ this is a beautiful page.
    • karen perry
      wow this page is awesome
    • JanaM
      oh my... i´m in tears now! this is touching in every way!!! but i love your page!!
    • ShannaNoel
      such a powerful layout thank you so much for sharing
    • Heather Prins
      I want to write beautiful layout but that doesn't seem appropriate. I have no words other than I'm sorry and to offer you a {{hug}}.
    • tylertooo
      Very moving Amber - so powerful. I do not know the pain of losing a child, and I know it has to be so difficult. much {{{hugs}}}. Hopefully a big hug from your children will help you through the day.
    • Keela
      I am so so sorry for your loss. I am in tears. I cannot imagine. Amazing layout.
    • mommy2boyz
      Amber, I think it is amazing that you have scrapped this tribute to your little angel. As a mother, I cannot imagine the grief you must have felt; probably still do. This is powerful. A beautiful reminder that no matter how difficult life can be we can still find hope and happiness. Thank you so much for sharing this part of your story.
    • crazygirl
      Amber...... hugs. sweet sweet girl. love your layout. so heart felt and emotional. thanks for sharing.
    • joelsgirl
      Thank you for sharing your journaling. I can't imagine what that must have been like. Your layout does such an amazing job of expressing your grief.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AmberR
    Date:
    May 5, 2012
    View Count:
    Comment Count: