I Do

I Do
IntenseMagic, Oct 17, 2015
Description:

Moon Laughs and Whispers by Etc. by Danyale
Moon Laughs and Whispers Stamp Set by Etc. by Danyale
Preserved by Sara Gleason
    • domad
      this looks magical! love the feeling on this page!!
    • jenn mccabe
      what a gorgeous kit for a wedding photo! i agree with madlen it does have a magical feel. absolutely gorgeous! 
    • zippyoh
      I kissed a frog! This is sooo pretty. I love the title at the top, and I love the composition with the row of photo and elements. The pumpkin makes me think of Cinderella!
    • ashleywb
      This is so gorgeous.  a perfectly scrapped Halloween wedding - it has a whimsical quality to it.
    • NancyBeck
      Gorgeous!  Could your photo and story be any more perfect for this lovely kit!  It has such a grown up sophisticated look!
    • zinzilah
      love the stamps, and the tenderness...
    • MelanieB
      WOW! I love how you took a Halloween kit & created such a soft, beautiful page! Amazing. Your new avatar is so cute, too! 
    • jenevang
      Congratulations!  Your page was chosen as the Pride of the Pad!
      https://the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php/38843-October-Pride-of-the-Pad
    • Danyale
      I LOVE LOVE how you used this kit for their wedding! You placed all the most perfect touches to keep the theme as well as elegance ♥
    • Lor
      Gorgeous creation Jan! This kit is a perfect match to their Halloween wedding... festive and beautiful all in one! Luv it! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: