Joan

i believe

i believe
Joan, Feb 25, 2010
Description:
For February's Product Challenge.
My nephew and nieces are so into the whole Olympic experience with the games being right here in our city. We were lucky to be downtown taking in the festivities when Canada won the gold in Ice Dance, and the kids had a blast cheering and being part of the celebration. My nephew got right into running around in the street with our Canadian flag and celebrating along with everyone! "I Believe" is the official theme song of our Canadian Olympic coverage and I thought this photo would be fun to extract and do a page as a bit of a play on those ads and medal celebrations.
Credits:
Papers from bumps and blahs and back to basics 2 by Kaye Winiecki @ The Lilypad
Basic Black Alphabet by Designs by Lili @ The Lilypad
Font: Pea Devon
    • renee82
      OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is sooo awesome and totally LOVE IT! HOw cool that they got to experience an amazing night! I was right there celebrating, except in my living room. LOVE it, Joan!
    • talktoheather
      beautiful. its so striking. and fits perfect with your whole theme! love it!
    • mlpieters
      joan this is a stunner. i hope GS picks this up because it totally deserves it.
    • shades of bliss
      OMGoodness Joan that way totally rocks!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    • Paula Francovig
      Woww, you really rock on this page!!! What a great idea to extrac this fantastic photo!!!
      I can imagine how your nephew and nieces are excited with Olympics games!!!
    • cherryberry
      Wow Joan - this layout is AMAZING! Wish I were still in Vancouver - I"m feeling awfully homesick during the Olympics. I'm still quietly cheering for Canada though ;)
    • colleen
      wow joan this is awesome!!!
    • adejong
      awesome Canadian page!! :)
    • karen perry
      such an awesome canadian page certainly makes a statement
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Joan
    Date: