Angela Toucan

I am

I am
Angela Toucan, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
For her Slow Scrap today Cynthia challenged us to do a page about who we are. So here's one all about me to go along side the ones I did for my children last week. I got some friends who know me well to help me out with the list.
Credits:
Collected Pockets Album by Lynn Grieveson
BYOC Nov 2016 - Light Me Home kit by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC Nov 2016 - Pieces of You Words by Kim Jensen
MrsPeel and katell like this.
    • umyesh
      It's so fun to see you highlighting yourself on a page :) great photo! I like how you put your name above the big word and I love how you used Kim's word strips.
    • cookingmylife
      YES! the children get pages but lots of time Mum is left out of memory keeping! Good for you with the word strips. All true!
    • MrsPeel
      I have so much love in my heart right now, even bigger than the one I have always with you.... you have been such a wonderful presence in the Pad;'s Family, I know we all love you, Pollys, designers and community alike.... and lots of us have you as an inspiration and role model.....I think we should add : Super Talented HERO, to all those qualities... you have to confront a lot of adversity, but you keep giving your best, your all and keep going.....and still have energy, heart, time to give US a lot of support and love...... I know I am blessed beyond words to count you as a FRIEND. You are, my friend, one of the most amazing women I have met in MY ENTIRE LIFE (62 long years, intensely lived and traveled, so that is a LOT of women!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • mcurtt
      Yes! A page of you and your traits! I just hadn't gotten this far in your layouts when I commented previously. LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    622.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).