mirjam

I am all yours

I am all yours
mirjam, Mar 2, 2013
Description:
credits:
I am Not Perfect Elements & I am Not Perfect Papers, currogated paper arrow from Lucky in Love Elements, crochet dolie from The Kistchy Kit and black and white tape from Booked for Life all by Pink Reptile Designs
Font The Serif's Sister by Heather Joyce
Thanks for taking a peek!!
    • mrshobbes
      This is just AMAZING!!! And I LOVE that statement about not being perfect. It's perfect
    • Sokee
      YOUR perfect!!! You guys are so cute!
    • akizo
      ohhhh this is cool! love the layered papers and your creation!!
    • amymom24
      Awesome composition!! Into my favs! Love the high-contrast photos and the way you showcased so many elements.
    • Ferdy
      omg, this is so romantic!!! love everything!!
    • Kristi8004
      Your pages always blow me away! This page is no different. ;) I love the split papers and all the little details. Cute pic too!
    • JenEm
      What an amazing page! Love the row of stitched flowers and your layering. Total eye candy! :)
    • nmartin1
      sweet mix of crochet, doodles, and other textures! love how it all pulls together!
    • MrsPeel
      you may not be perfect, but are very, very close to perfection, super gorgeous page, love how you make every page so much fun, as with your kits.....you know am a number 1 fan!!!!! (I would have not stayed participating here after Paula finished if it want you !!!!!)
      Hugggzzz
    • Ellie
      Wow! I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: