jaharvey

Hiking logbook

Hiking logbook
jaharvey, Aug 2, 2017
Description:
For the scraplift challenge, I chose this paper-based journal to do as a digital page. Now I really want to do a hand-doodled paper hiking log for all our hikes!

[​IMG]

Credits:
Journal, paint, overlay, paper, stamps: Dearest Diary (Dawn Inskip)
Doodles: Light & Shade Flower Garden (Dawn Inskip)
More doodles & stamps: Nature Trail (Dawn Inskip)
Photo frames: A Work in Progress (Dawn Inskip)
Pawprints: All Dogs Go to Heaven (lbw)
dawninskip likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am jealous and impressed and wowed all at the same time!! What an amazing lift and that you are wanting to add to it makes me all tingly and happy! Thank you for playing along!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @AnneofAlamo I've wanted to do something like this for a long time, ever since I picked up a Passport to Your National Parks book when we were at Haleakala National Park in Hawaii a few years ago. I don't think we have anything like it for Canadian parks. You got me hooked looking at Midori travel journals on Pinterest!! I thought it would be fun to give each hike a human and doggy rating and include info about each hike to jog my memory later. I'm glad you like it! :)
    • bellbird
      i love these notebook/field guide based pages (i may have a pinterest board of just these paper pages that i ooh and ahh over myself LOL)! love your doodled book with your story and pics!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @bellbird I've been oohing and aahing over Pinterest pins, too! Some people do amazing hand-inked art in their travel journals.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).