Gina

High Energy

High Energy
Gina, Jul 24, 2007
Description:
:)

- From The LilyPad! -
"Medley: Minka", "Medley: Circles", "Medley: Sorbet" & "Medley: Picton" papers by Tracy Ann.
"It's A Wrap!" ribbon wraps (coming Friday!), "Alpha Blocks", "Buttons In Bloom" & "Ribbon Rays" by Natalie Braxton.
Hanging "E" and blue "Aquarium" paper under curls by Amy Wolff.
"Doodled Date Tape" & "Wordy Bits: Alpha" (Tiff & Kate collab pack) by Kate Hadfield.
"Make Me Color-FULL: Popped" action by Lauren Barden.

- Other -
Metallic circle stitches by Traci Murphy.
Paper fold #6 by Karah Fredricks.
Floral brushwork by Rhonna Farrer (re-tinted).
    • emilymerritt
      Too cute! Love how you used the ribbon wrap and the title work!
    • MandaKay
      Oh - I LOVE the composition of this one! Love the wrapped ribbon and the deep blue background with orange
    • brittany
      This is very cool! I especially love how you wrapped the ribbons around the pics!
    • stephk
      Such a bright energy filled page to go with the photos!! Love how you used the ribbon!!
    • Natalie
      Oh yummy!!! What ever you did there with the paper flower thingy is awesome! Great use of color (as usual) and awesome composition (oh, as usual)!!!! Another Fab LO Gina!
    • mrs2a50
      I LOVE the curled edges! This is fantastic!!
    • Kate
      Oooh I love how you used Natalie\\\'s ribbons here, the circles and the title paper - such a dynamic action packed layout, I love it!
    • 2BG
      OMGosh this is so cool! I love how the ribbon goes over and under things....it really gives it depth! Awesome page as always!
    • AngelaPowers
      Gina...this is super adorable and HIGH ENERGY! Fabulous job with conveying the mood here! Love every last detail!
    • jencaputo
      oh how freaking cool is this?!?! Looooove how you have the title weaving in and out of the ribbon, beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Gina
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2007
    View Count:
    Comment Count: