eclecticscraps

hey kid!

hey kid!
eclecticscraps, Nov 5, 2010
Description:
My youngest son :) He gets in his little "nobody likes me" moods and I'm patiently waiting for what I hope is just a phase ... to stop.
Hear Me Out Elements and Random Retro Papers by PixelWorks
brushes by Colorburned & T9
fonts are CA Misfit, Dartangnon, Baveuse
Thanks for looking!
    • 4noisyboys
      awwww....he's so cute! {{{hugs}}}. I hope it stops soon too!
      Awesome page! Love the large focal photo and all the cool brushwork and elements!
    • rmcabana
      Love this Jess! :) I love how you've used the different strips and fonts to layer your journaling! :) And I love the stars and paint. I just love that swirly background - need to use that!
    • Joan
      Oh, wow, how awesome is this!? Love the way you used these elements and used the papers for the stars, and your mixing of fonts is simply fabulous!
    • KimJ
      So fun, Jess!! I love your composition and font work, and the use of the elements to express the sentiment is perfect! I hope he comes around soon!!
    • tania
      Jess!! This is FANTASTIC! I adore this page, love your journaling on this, so fun!
    • christina
      Awww..... he is so CUTE! What a great page, from the design to the journaling, love it!
    • Kelleanne
      This is so cool! Great boy page!
    • jennv
      yeah Jess!! I love this (and boy do I have a boy like that here too!!). Always love when you scrap!!
    • Karen
      Aw... sweet kiddo! I hope that phase doesn't last long for him, but I love that you made this page for him because of it! That's such a great Mom thing to do! :) He is totally adorable too... fabulous photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    eclecticscraps
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: