bderby

here

here
bderby, Apr 5, 2010
Description:
just a little scrap therapy from when I was going through treatment--I am in love with this kit and can't stop scrapping with it! LOL
for this month's template challenge
Credits:
Amy Martin Template
Valorie Wibbens and Designs by Lili collab Me
Karah Frederick's The Ol' Switcheroo
Capture the Moment alpha by Designs by Lili and Kate Hadfield (slightly recolored)
my font by Darcy Baldwin
photo action by My Four Hens
    • renee82
      OH BECKY! This is amazing! That photo of you is so beautiful! Seriously, you've used this kit so well to compliment that photo! Gorgeous page, a new fav!
    • Valoriew
      wow- this is beautiful and I'm so happy for you!!! I'm am completely touched by this!
    • Keela
      Okay, seriously...you look gorgeous bald. I'm not just saying that either! Amazing layout too... :)
    • leightheo
      WOW! Becky...how powerful! Amazing. Simply A-MA-ZING!
    • eryn
      Wow! You know you are beautiful when you can do bald well! This page is gorgeous!
    • RebeccaH
      oh my goodness becky! this is seriously breathtaking! your use of papers and color is just perfect! and what a gorgeous layout!!
    • Lili
      This is SO beautiful and touching!! Love everything about it!! Thanks for rocking our kit!! :)
    • 4noisyboys
      Amazing! You are one gorgeous woman, and that is one amazing page! love love love it! TFS!
    • mlpieters
      Very touching page. Love the strong background paper! Thank you for playing along with the challenge.
    • makabe
      This is sooooo beautiful, Becky!! That is such a sweet photo of you. I saw this on your blog and needed a closer look. Into my faves!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bderby
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: