Cristina

Here You Go

Here You Go
Cristina, Sep 17, 2011
Description:
Journaling:
My mom sends me a card twice a year: on my birthday, and on my name day (July 24th). This year, come July 22nd, DH goes out to pick up the mail as usual, and then comes over to me with a big smile, handing me an envelope. "Here you go!" It was for me, from my mom. Putting 2 and 2 together, it was obvious that it was my mom's card, but once again DH didn't even remember what occasion it was for, and didn't think it would have been nice to hide it for me until the 24th! Why do we always have to tell them everything?!? This was the face he made when I told him it was my name day card. :-) Rest assured that by the time my birthday card arrived in the mail, this time he remembered to keep it hidden!
Credits:
***NEW and 20% off throughout the weekend!***
Sass Mouth and Sass Mouth Alpha by The Tattered Pearl
Wicked Smart Petal Pops by Amy Wolff
Stacked Circles by Kelly Schmidt
Wicked Smart Sequin Spills by Rachel Young
Font: The Typewriter by Heather Hess
    • Mi Monteiro
      I loved it Cristina!!!
    • mommy2boyz
      Hahaha! Such a typical man! Love all of the little WA pieces and that funny photo!
    • norton94
      PFFT! Love this! Adorable story and page! Love the mixed alphas and backstory...plus your DH is such a willing participant with your fun LO - great photo - He's too cute!
    • Lor
      LOL! What great journaling; Luv the story and the pic! And you so scrapped it perfectly! Superb use of patterned papers and unique composition! :-)
    • Karen
      Oops! I guess they can't remember everything! Fun silly picture and I love that your mom sends you those cards twice a year! That's pretty awesome!
    • Hanazana1
      This is incredible fantastic!! Love the playing with papers, alphas, just all the page!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: