Beckie

Haunted Mansion

Haunted Mansion
Beckie, Jul 10, 2011
Description:
My son is going through a haunted mansion phase! He's obsessed - loves watching the movie, playing the old x-box game, and he loved the ride at Disney! I had to do a page to commemorate the summer of Haunted Mansion, LOL :) (plus it was a nice break from summer stuff!).
Everything from Mansion Masquerade - the collab kit, the cluster splatters, and mixed media - by Sahlin Studios.
thanks for looking!
    • Keela
      LOL! This sooooo sounds like my middle son. I don't know what it is, but he gets obsessed with things like this too. I forgot about that movie, I'll have to see if it's on Netflix. ;) Adorable layout! :)
    • Arumrose
      what a great page to document about. Love the atmosphere of this LO
    • karen perry
      great page i love how the journaling is at the bottom and how dark the page is perfect for halloween
    • joelsgirl
      Very cool Beckie! I love the cool bg you used and how well your page flows!
    • Cristina
      How fun!! I love the title work and the atmosphere of this LO!
    • nativescrapper
      Cool page! im would not even watch that..hehe...im a scared cat...lol. Really i cant watch scarey movies at all.. heh
      Awesome page!
    • sahlink
      Youll both be so happy you scrapped this later on- its so hard to remember all of their little phases! Love seeing the halloween kit used during summer, youre right, its a nice break! Love the B & W photos with the bright pops of green. Awesome!
    • Karen
      What a fantastic spooky page! You totally captured that feeling here! He must be pretty brave because my boys would probably get scared watching a movie about a haunted mansion. :) great memory captured!
    • Marlen
      Gorgeous and sooooooo *spooky* :) LOVE this *wow*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Beckie
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: