umyesh

Happy

Happy
umyesh, Aug 31, 2020
Description:
Products Used:
Room With A View Alpha, Papers, Elements, Templates | Pink Reptile Designs
Font: Arial
Inspiration: Life (from the quote and on the circle tag), take another shot (I used the same photo twice), the entire quote (as my journaling)
Thanks for looking!
    • Trish
      beautiful layout, love the whitespace.
      umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      So beautiful Monica! I love the beach style bg paint with the sweet beach photos. I love that you used the quote in your page and I love the cropped close up .. perfection! Love your inspiration page Monica.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the Aug Inspiration Challenge!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Heidi Nicole
      umyesh likes this.
    • Karen
      Hooray for the GSO! Well deserved! I love this happy page and how you incorporated that great quote on here. :agree
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Congrats on the GSO - I saw this and I was like WOWWOW!! There isn't a single thing that I don't love about this. The fish in the bucket and the starfish are awesome and add a fun pop of colour.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Nemla
      This is so good, I love it to bits !
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
    • RJMJ
      LOVE! This Page!...I LOVE! The Little Orange Fishies! & Star!...Great Photos!...Great! White Space!...AWESOME! Clustering Too!...LOVE! The Paper Bit With The Words On It! & How It Separates Each Side!...And That Camera As The Divider!...This Is Wonderful! Composition!...And Flow!...LOVE! The WA Quote Too!...Such A Sweet! Layout!...Congrats! On The GSO Too!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    umyesh
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).