QuiltyMom

Hallgrímskirkja

Hallgrímskirkja
QuiltyMom, Jan 26, 2017
Description:
Wonderland, Big Fade Album by Lynn Grieveson
LynnG, KarenB and Tree City like this.
    • BevG
      Superb! I thought about doing this same church. I didn't travel to Iceland, but my 14yr old daughter did and she has pictures of this church. Looks like you were there just a few weeks before she was.

Template is perfect for your photos. I love the simplicity of your embellishments that let your photos shine. Great job!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @BevG Thank you! It was an amazing church. I could've sat in it all day, for the inside was just as striking as the outside. They were having an organ concert when we visited, and the acoustics sent the music flying around the space. I'm sure your DD enjoyed Iceland as much as we did!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      She loved it. They spent 2 days in R before traveling inland to a Scout camporee for a week. They were the only Girl Scouts from the USA to attend. Several Boy Scout troops were there. Most of the troops were from Iceland, the UK, Denmark, and Norway.

She has pictures of the organ, but I don't think it was playing when they stopped by.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Neverland Scraps
      WOW!! That's a view!! I love the large photo and the more detailed close-ups alongside it!! This is amazing!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the blue with this but my, what an amazing structure! love that you could figure this out for Artisan, i love that there are so many people here that know so much and can help out with things like this!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      WOW! what a fantastic photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).