Angela Toucan

Freefrom Ginger Biscuits

Freefrom Ginger Biscuits
Angela Toucan, Nov 16, 2020
Description:
For Farrah's Holiday Cookies Recipe Speed Scrap.
Credits:
DYD 2016 - Happy Holidays Journal cards by Kim Jensen.
DYD 2016 - Round Robyn kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Comfort and Joy Elements by Forever Joy Designs.
Cooking Time by Kristin Aagard.
Stitching from Most of All by Alison Pennington.
Fonts: Stencil, and Ink Free.
FarrahJobling likes this.
    • Donitab
      This is adorable and I love ginger cookies! I love your cookie placement and your adorable recipe cards
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout and the ginger biscuits sound yummy.
    • StefanieS
      Now you're making me hungry.
      Love the relaxed positioning of the recipe cards. Well done.
    • cfile
      aww this is so cute with your sweet recipe page Angela! Love your recipe cards and the recipe sounds yummy.. ginger is great .. i bet this would be delicious with tea, or even after you make them, then use them crunbled up as a base for a cheesecake or the like.. yummy.. that little backer is so adorable as well as the gingerbread man, tree and snowflake.. love this!
    • cookingmylife
      As much as I too love Ginger bikkies I prefer to buy them! My children were raised with them. I really love the way you laid out this story.
    • Angela Toucan
      @cookingmylife we only make them at Christmas time. Joy loves making them and it's been her December "job" for many years. Last year was the first time she made them by herself with just supervision. She made enough to give some to family as presents.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is adorable, Angela. I love your cute little elements!
    • garrynkim
      Very cute page and they sound delicious!
    • Nemla
      Great page. The gingerbread ornaments are super for this. Love the recipe it self too, it is hard to adapt most biscuit's to gluten /dairy free . So happy you found one that works.
    • umyesh
      I love all the cookie elements you've included! The plaid tapes add the perfect amount of fun color.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).